Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't Drink The Water Unless Its Ironman Perform

¡Hola! from the hot and humid isle of Cozumel.  My bike and I are here, but my luggage liked Austin too much to leave.  It's a good thing my mother and I are a similar size. 

I wanted to share a few pictures from the first day's excitements.  I used to travel and work overseas, mostly in the developing world, but never Mexico, which itself is more First and A Half World, especially in resort destinations such as this.  Some aspects of the city/island definitely identify it as up-and-coming (my PC term for developing), while others make you question if the plane simply flew around in circles and dropped you off at the same airport you left.

Just in case you wonder which paradise you've wandered into


Is there a race here no one bothered to tell me about?
Our front "yard"
BULK Fruit Loops, People!  And in the bin on the left, BULK Cocoa Crisipies.

When we were directed to the supermarket on the corner, they really meant the Super Target on the corner
You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the CostCo out of the girl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...