Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Band of Brothers (and Sister)

I feel I should introduce my fellow coaches.  They deserve the recognition, plus it will help with names when I start telling the crazy stories that will inevitability arise once we are sufficiently sleep-deprived, over-trained, and slap-happy.

Me...isn't my tan coming along nicely?

Uwe...a monster on the bike and run, holds the IMBrazil AG record

The Infamous Olaf...power biker and runner; multiple IM winner

Karsten...former professional soccer player who loves the ladies and the peace fingers

Alex the swim coach spreading the fast swimming word

Andreas...drinking his favorite food, which powers some massively strong biking efforts

Jorg...bike mechanic extraordinaire who is also a super athlete

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...