Monday, February 7, 2011

I! U! Revisited: This Is Indiana

To further illustrate my initial comments about IU basketball and 70-year-old women, I wanted to share with you an example of fan antics that Hoosier fan-anticism motivates.  In fact, I am going to let Brice and Daniel speak for me because This Is Indiana.

The NBA has Lenny Kravitz Indiana has two White guys, rapping, and a violin-playing Asian.

But I shouldn't really talk.  My alma mater has very little athletic pride outside of one weekend a year and ultimately brought the world Facebook.  We knew to stick to our strengths.

Which in Indiana is being fan-antics for basketball and if five National Championship banners is any indication, occasionally being legitimately good at it too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...