Monday, May 23, 2011

Hate To Admit This...

...but I am so much more productive and efficient and getting more sleep with no access to television/cable and very limited access to internet.  Right now I have to go to the coffee shop across the street to check my email.

Quick!  Someone remind me that I am a liberal-minded, 20-something who can barely remember life before computers, living in Metropolis America in the 21st Century and that is it practically my JOB to bathe in the fire-hose of insta-view, non-cookie-cuttered media, social networking, and entertainment.  Conglomerated network media is supposed to be the reason I get up in the morning, feed me my bread and butter of topical conversation, and keep me up way past my bedtime.  I mean...

LOL!  JK!  Having no internet or cable is 4n - but not 1drfl - 4me.  OMG NTW!  I'll BRB to being a drag on the GDP ASAP!

[Honestly I am feeling very disconnected from the world and what is happening in it.  I have not been this out-of-touch with daily events since I worked in Burma for three months.  This situation will be remedied upon my return from Brazil.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...