Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Put It On The List"

Several months before I left Austin I started compiling a list of things I wanted to do before leaving.  Originally, it was only things I knew about, but over time it came to contain suggestions from The Texan and others, things I didn't even know to know about.  A familiar refrain became "I've never even heard of that.  Put it on the list."

Over time the list was these items, meals, and activities.  Not everything listed here was completed, and not everything completed was photographed.

* Float a river
* Curra's for the avocado margarita
* Chi'Lantro, the Korean food trailer
* Austin Land and Cattle
* Hamilton Pool
* Lockhart for Blacks BBQ
* Franklin's BBQ
* Lucky's Puccia trailer
* Threadgills North for brunch
* see Lake Travis
* SUP with The Texan
* The Oasis on Lake Travis
* Broken Spoke and/or Luchenbach
* top of Mount Bonnell
* Torchy's Tacos t-shirt
* Keep Austin Weird t-shirt
* Bucee's
* San Antonio/Alamo
* Chicken Shit Bingo
* Kolaches at Hruska's in Ellinger
* Llano for Cooper's BBQ
* Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch in New Braunfels
* Allen's for boots

I crossed things off as chances popped up and time came available, sometimes in the spur of the moment and sometimes planned in advance.  See if you can match the photo to the activity.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...