Monday, September 15, 2014

Scratching Post

On Friday I went to the local ASPCA to play with the animals.  Someone told me there are just rooms of animals roaming relatively free that you can play with - and it's true!

When I got there I was a little grumpy.


I looked around a little bit.


I was very suspicious for a while.


I stiff-armed a lot because I wasn't sure of my surroundings.


I wanted to watch rather than interact.


Eventually I got a bit more comfortable.



Soon I wore myself out and needed to sit down.



Which was a bad idea because then I was covered with animals and stuck sitting on a concrete floor for an hour and a half.


Being a pillow (and a scratching post to a 2-month-old kitten aptly named Freddie Krueger who climbs you like a tree) is tough work.

Sadly I didn't see these two there.



PS - Mr. Haugh, if you are reading this, I totally had permission to take that sweatshirt off of school property....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...