Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Have Become That Which Grosses Me Out

"Die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

"Quit sport young or train long enough to see yourself pick up hygiene habits that were previously disgusting to you."

I don't have any brothers, so my experiences with men in their natural habitat are with those who were trying to impress me.  Until I started swimming with teenage boys who proudly do not shower after swim practice.  Even prouder, they claim to have used only paper towels to dry off for an entire season.  Is it any surprise that many of them have mild to serious acne?

Now that high school season is over, the senior training group has started up again and we are practicing early mornings at a high school in town.  I don't have enough time to shower and get to my MWF 8 am class on-time.

*sigh*

At least I use a towel to dry off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...