Tuesday, March 17, 2015

When Did I Last Shower?

How do people who don't workout regularly remember to shower?

Scheduled swim practices force me to take a shower 6 days a week.

Ok, my personal hygiene standards require that I take a shower after I swim, which I do 6 days a week.

But during this two week long end-of-the-season break, I don't have that prompt.  I lifted last Thursday morning and didn't sweat very much.  I was going to just rinse my body, when I realized that I couldn't recall when I had last taken a complete shower.  I still can't; I think it was the previous Sunday, four days earlier.  I knew that I had rinsed on Tuesday after lifting and that I wash my face every AM and PM, but the last time I swam was that previous Sunday....This situation is very confusing.  I am confused.

Do I need to get one of those pill-a-day sorters for bathing?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...