Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Wicked Witch Of The East LIVES!

I got another "inmate" early last week.  Boo is adorable, a love bug, and an unrepentant biter.  Think the bunnies from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"Yes, I will bite your head off."
She actually sat on my lap and then decided to bite me on the face.  Why?  Because in her previous home she was terrorized by children and their grabby hands.

Over several days she started to act like the velociraptor from Jurassic Park: she systematically tested the fence for weaknesses.

On Monday I came home to this.


Can you see Boo in this picture?

Those are her legs sticking out from behind the futon.  She tried to escape while I wasn't home, jumped the fence, aimed wrong, and got stuck upside down between the futon and the wall.  All evidence points to her being stuck there for hours, like maybe 9 or 10.



I freaked.  Ask my parents.  I FUH-REAKED.

I had a dead rabbit in my guest room, of course I freaked!

Turns out though, Boo wasn't dead.


Cue more freaking.

She was injured so went back to the shelter for eval and treatment.  I got a text: "She's happy and eating".  Of course she's happy, she completed her escape!

Hairy Houdini post-magic trick
The shelter is convinced she is a superhero.  I'm convinced she's just planning her next prison break.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...